Our objective is to help all our members…
Including those at risk or vulnerable to increase their physical activity, nutrition and education, and improve their holistic wellbeing and lifestyle choices. Creating healthier more active communities physically and mentally, alleviating financial pressures existing within our health system.
Our projects and services aim to encourage individuals and communities living in Sandwell and the Black Country to become:
- More active and increase levels of participation in physical activity.
- Reduce isolation
- Improve education and local knowledge
- Increase skills development.
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Greater sense of purpose and identity
- Increase access to positive peer networks
- Improve communication levels
- Greater sense of achievement
- Increased responsibility
- Greater trust and respect for others
- Improved quality of life
- Greater aspirations and hope
- Greater sense of belonging